2.03.2011

Is It Summer Yet?


So I don't know what the weather was like where you are yesterday, but here it was about 70 degrees. I love all the seasons for different reasons (and honestly, mainly because every season all of the fashion publications convince me time after time that I MUST update my wardrobe), but I have to admit I am pretty much ready for spring. The weather is a dangerous tease. So I take this as mother natures way of warning me that a wardrobe update is impending and that I must start planning accordingly. For those of you in this area, you are probably familiar with the Monkee's stores. They were started in Wilmington, NC and have fanned out across the southeast. They are packed full of some of our favorite designers, each one is a little different but you can count on names like Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Claudia Ciuti, Tibi, KJL and House of Harlow jewelry (one of my fave new additions to our local shop). Bree, the stylish manager of the Raleigh, NC Monkee's was kind enough to share their new obsession: updated gladiators from Cocobelle. I think they're the perfect place to start my spring update. I have always been a fan of the gladiator, they're easy, chic, and can be dressed up or down. Aren't you sooo jealous of those tan, toe-ringed feet?


And BTW ladies, these are under $100.
You can swing by Monkee's in North Hills in Raleigh, NC to snag these (and there are more styles to choose from). Here's their contact info:

4158 Main at North Hills St, Raleigh, NC 27609
919.785.1400
or
or
Friend them on Facebook for all the updates!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio