9.02.2011

Scale


Elle Decor is decidedly my favorite source for interior design inspiration. I tend to be drawn to rooms that have classic bones, but modern flair. I also like a sense of comfort and warmth.  These are a few of my favorites from a layout they did about scale. I love how each of these rooms tackles the question of scale differently, and that large or small the rooms have a coziness to them that is totally created by how the designer approached the question of scale. Don't you love how high those ceilings are in the second room?




1 comment:

  1. Packaging is an essential component of your customer’s unboxing experience – and your bottom line – but figuring out something seemingly mundane like the costs for your folding boxes probably ended up at the bottom of your to-do list.

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio