4.04.2012

Easter Peeps


Since Easter is right around the corner, I figured we might as well put together an adult Easter basket of sorts. Some great ideas for you or others for little (OK, sometimes big) holiday remembrances! 
First off, above: stackable, customizable rings from Jane Pope Jewelry, her pieces are forever sophisticated. I love that this is a substantial yet delicate look; very chic, very understated-almost bohemian? 


Adorable elephant print (my favorite) dress for your lil angel! Part of Fleur's new Lifestyle collection!

 
One of my fave's, I've posted about this before-the DVF Maja dress. Great for an Easter service or brunch with the fam. Now available at Gena Chandler.


I love this sweet, perfectly Springy keepsake perfume bottle from the Paris Market in Savannah. A must-see shopping destination if you are ever in Savannah!


Kate Spade statement necklace from Charlotte's


Tory Burch colorblock wallets! LOVE! There are a couple of combos to choose from; they are super fun as well as functional! YAY! From Monkee's of Raleigh


I am forever obsessed with these hand-beaded Santi clutches from Fleur. Each one is different and they range from graphic metallic chevron patterns to this Easter-hued floral design. I want all of them unfortunately (for me). 


Insane. Someone should get this in their Easter basket. Be sure to mention it if you've been really well-behaved. Can you imagine finding this in an Easter egg? From Charlotte's. 


Beautiful handmade Gabrielle earrings from Fleur

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio