7.28.2014

Tassel Time

Serena And Lily French Tassel Window Panels
Serena & Lily French Tassel Window Panels
I was pondering window covering solutions this weekend, specifically for a space that is fairly small with some larger furniture pieces taking up a lot of real estate. I was thinking that a print might be overwhelming, and that a darker solid like navy might be, well, too dark. And then I thought, TASSELS! Since tassels are the most fun things ever, and how can you go wrong with white, these panels from Serena & Lily seem to make all the sense in the world! I realize that this could potentially be an easy DIY, but really, who has the time. (And if you do, call me...I need curtains.) I think these add a little texture and interest without adding too much noise. And I love little dog butts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio