11.10.2014

Buffalo


If you haven't noticed, Buffalo check is every damn where this season. I'm sure we'll all look back on this and say "too much?". But for now, get your flannel on like a lumberjack. Or someone from Seattle in '91. I was really loving this version from J Crew, but gave up when they didn't have anything but a 0 in the store. (I tried to talk the salesperson into talking me into the shirt fitting.) Lucky me, I then stumbled across this guy ^^ at Target! $20? Sold. It comes in multiple checks and color palettes. It's good quality and soft, but you MUST size up. This is a large. I'm usually a 2-4. Oh, guys, forgive my zipper. I swear my pants fit. (Ish.)


Also, meet Hank! One of my two BFFS! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio