12.15.2014

Lou & Grey


I recently popped in to the new Lou & Grey store at North Hills here in Raleigh to take a peek at this lovely new space; I'd been so curious about it after having watched it come to life throughout their construction. The grey brick and chic storefront had definitely caught my eye, and the interiors didn't disappoint! It's a light, bright space with almost a zen-like feeling. The gorgeous light fixtures are complimented by super-hip woven leather chairs and vintage album covers (you had me at Toto). Lou & Grey, the line, was born out of the belief that women don't want to have to choose between style and comfort...sooo...right up my alley. Almost every single piece is soft, from the slouchy skinny jeans to a buttery, quilted leather jacket. (Also super affordable.) Swear, the jeans I scooped up are 100% as comfortable as your favorite yoga pants. I paired them with one of their tissue tanks (perfect for layering) and a glorious gray cashmere cowl-neck sweater tunic with pockets! Squee! The store is also dotted with small-batch collections from artisans and "makers" from across the country, as well as pretty coffee table books and other chic knick knacks. It was cool to find some really unique little holiday gifties that I know people won't have seen anywhere else. I was OBsessed with Austin-based jewelry designer ZoĆ« Comings; I bought three pieces and foresee more in the future. The sweet Lou & Grey staff took the time to tell me a little about each of the artisans I was interested in, as well as directing me to all of their favorite styles. The dressing room area is home to this giant leather couch/fort that made me want to curl up and grab one of their copies of "Not That Kind Of Girl". I'm excited about this laid-back addition to the North Hills mix. I will definitely be making my way back soon, there's a pair of space-dyed leggings with my name on them. Shop some of my favorite pieces below, and be sure to stop by the store and check it out!




Photos c/o Morton Photography



















8 comments:

  1. THE MAIN RULE OF THUMB IS TO SELL IT LOCALLY OR NO MORE THAT 100 MILES AWAY, THIS IS FOR YOUR PROTECTION AGAINST SCAMS AND FRAUD.

    Vende tu coche

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can execute a loan agreement with him along with MoU stating clearly the proposed transactions you people are agreed to enter into.

    Money Lending Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind boggling ! Absolutely Accurate to the Essence ! Wonderful to read & realize the such excellence ! Great job !!

    free kundli matching for marriage

    ReplyDelete
  4. With its continuously evolving infrastructure and fabled hospitality India is increasingly being considered as the preferred venue for meetings, incentives, conferences, conventions and exhibitions. Strategic advantage of location and an overwhelming array of destinations are the USP of India.

    Flights to Christchurch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts
    Glass etching roll

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just couldn't depart your site before suggesting that I extremely enjoyed the standard info a person provide for your visitors? Is gonna be back often to check up on new posts
    Glass etching roll

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dubai furniture movers’ administrations in UAE situated here to help you with moving furniture and flats affirming incredible guidelines. Our point is to make furniture moving a simpler errand like finishing a vase. The primary thought process is to move furniture without taking any pressure. furniture movers Dubai your heap as the best moving organization in Dubai. Regardless of whether you are moving over the road or state we take all your strain and uneasiness in our shoulders and give you the best help to movement.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really impressive blog and written it very uniquely. Keep sharing with us. 1 ton pickup for rent in Dubai

    ReplyDelete

 

design + development by kelly christine studio