2.25.2015

Spring Sandals: Loeffler Randall




I'm consistently obsessed with Loeffler Randall no matter what the season, but the Spring 15 collection is speaking directly to my soul. These tassel tie sandals and this pair of fringe sandals are the stuff of my dreams. There is always an animal-inspired print that grabs your attention but is subtle enough to not overpower, and I'm loving the cheetah as well as the snake-type skin that's happening this season. Another thing I must say, LR's shoes are consistently high-quality and well-made. My Matilde boots are still gorgeous after almost 7 years and 2 re-soleings. You 100% get your money's worth. I love the boho vibe, so effortless, now all I have to do is decide what to get!!!  


Shop more favorites:



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio