2.26.2015

Travel: Wes Anderson Style


Since we're snow-bound today, I found myself going down a good, old-fashioned Instagram rabbit hole and found this amazing Wes Anderson-inspired luggage collection from a company called Very Troubled Child. I'm a big Wes Anderson fan and, unless you're new here, you know I'm pretty much a sucker for fine leather goods featuring giraffes and elephants and the Darjeeling range of travel bags has both + ZEBRAS (and other adorable exotic creatures). Add the monogram and I'm all in. With luggage as magical as this, you essentially have to take a fabulous trip. Where to? 

Shop the Darjeeling bags here and VTC's range of Wes Anderson goodies here (which are great gift ideas for Wes Anderson fans).

Wes Anderson Darjeeling Luggage Travel Duffel Bag Camera Case

Wes Anderson Darjeeling Luggage Travel Duffel Bag


Wes Anderson Darjeeling Luggage Travel Duffel Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio