3.26.2015

Travel: Luggage Love


Since I've been on a travel kick this week, I naturally went down a luggage search internet rabbit hole and wound up on Kate Spade's travel shop and obsessing over this ^^ chipper green floral print- which is clearly on par with my floral fixation. I also love the classic Cobble Hill "Sami" duffel; you can't go wrong with a pretty tan duffel in my opinion. You can toss in your travel wallet or passport (this passport holder is stinkin' adorable), your jewelry or makeup bags-even another handbag. I also love the black and white striped Lyla weekender, a good weekender really is a top-notch overnight or long weekend bag. (Duh.) While you're scoping out your new Kate Spade luggage pop over to the sale section, there are some great finds there, like this little crossbody mini


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio