5.08.2015

Glorious Gazpachos


It's getting to be gazpacho season around here I think! I've been working on my cooking skillz for the past year or so. A big part of that has been slogging through Blue Apron deliveries, with mostly good results; it has definitely helped me learn a lot about technique and timing. I can even do some of our favorites from memory at this point now! *Pats self on back.* 

One thing I've always been able to manage relatively well is soup, and a lot of the chilled soups or gazpachos are really easy to put together. One of my FAVORITE food websites is Spoon Fork Bacon, their recipes are easy to follow and the photography is gorgeous. They have a recipe for every occasion. Pictured here are two of their gazpachos: the sweet corn gazpacho and the white gazpacho, both of which are refreshing while still hearty. Give them a try this weekend! 

images via Spoon Fork Bacon


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio