3.27.2015

Link Love



Happy Friday y'all! Here are some of the wonderful things I've encountered on the wide world of the interwebs this week! 


1. Eat: This gorgeous and simple meal featuring my beloved burrata cheese. It's light but decadent, it's easy and I don't see any way one could screw this up. Enjoy!

2. Sign up: Raleigh friends, I'm really intrigued by the arrival of Dinner Lab. They describe themselves as a "social dining experiment that unites undiscovered chefs with adventurous diners who are looking for something different from the conventional restaurant experience." The membership gets you access to their dinner events, which are held throughout the year at surprise venues. It sounds like a delicious way to meet new people and check out up and coming chefs. I think I'm in. 

3. Stay: I want to plan a visit to the 21C Museum Hotel that just opened up over in Durham. It looks like a super chic spot for a staycation, and is also home to a contemporary art museum. There are also giant hot pink penguins all over the place, soooo.

4. Read: This great interview in Garden & Gun with the GREAT Bill Withers, who will soon be a Rock 'N Roll Hall of Famer. I'd also suggest that you purchase all of these if you aren't familiar with Bill Withers. Or even if you are, really.

5. Shop: this adamndorable dress from J Crew + take 25% off with code HAPPYSPRING! In fact, shop all of their Spring must-haves this weekend for 25%. Woot, woot! 

6. Read: One of the best articles of I have about being happy. Seriously.

In case you missed it:

Feeling floraly for Spring!

I have a serious case of wanderlust.

And need the luggage to go with me.


Have a lovely weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio